voice INTER connect and PHYTEC have jointly developed a voice control for embedded systems.
Advantages of the voice control system:
- Supplementing GUIs with voice control
- Hands-free control of machines and systems
- Also for data protection sensitive applications
- Suitable for industry
- Over 30 national languages
voice control _ The industrial solution
For this purpose, the vicCONTROL industrial voice control from voice INTER connect on the phyBOARDMira integrated.
The industry-compatible solution does not require an internet connection after implementation and is also suitable for data protection-sensitive projects. Conventional operating methods can thus be easily and inexpensively expanded to include voice control. Hands-free input systems and intuitive controls can also be implemented, as can vandalism-proof user interfaces.
The creation of the customer-specific application for voice control takes place via the web-based development environment vicSDC. The created speech dialogues and operating procedures are loaded onto the embedded system and from vicCONTROL industrial processed locally. In terms of performance, vicCONTROL industrial cloud-based speech recognizers such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home are in no way inferior and are also available in 30 national languages.
VicCONTROL industrial is ready for use out of the box on the voice control kits with i.MX 6 processor. The kits enable direct entry into application development and use the demos to show the performance of the system.
Two kit variants are available:
- Voice control kit 1: With voice recognition adapter and two microphones for echo and noise suppression
- Voice control kit 2: With additional adaptive beamforming
This enables the acoustical detection of the speaking person and the greatest possible suppression of ambient noise. It is also suitable for use in noisy environments. The microphone array with seven microphones can also be positioned remotely (connection via RS485 or Ethernet).
The phyBOARDMira is cost-optimized, suitable for series production and industry. It is in stock and can therefore be used immediately in your project - including the voice control of voice INTER connect.
Of course, we also adapt the single board computer to your specifications or develop completely individual electronics for you BSP. On request, we can also take over commissioning, EMC and environmental tests as well as stability tests of the software, etc.
Advantages with vicCONTROL industrial:
- SDK for embedded ARMv7 compatible platforms
- Convenient API for using voice input and output via MQTT
- vicSDC speech dialogue designer with examples for the development of a customer-specific speech control
- Industry-proven quality in 30 national languages
- Wake-up word function
- Semantic evaluation of the recognized voice commands
- Runtime: at least approx. 6 MB
- Language model: 6 Mbytes per language
- Application-specific language resources:
approx. 10 kByte simple command control with 10 words
approx. 500 kByte extensive control with 1000 words
- Main memory: minimum approx. 10 MB (depending on the application)
- Computing requirements: approx. 400 MIPS for real-time processing
Voice control topic _ at the Embedded World 2022
Our embedded experts are there for you!
Secure your personal consultation appointment quickly, easily and free of charge.
30 minutes exclusively for you and your project!
Other interesting topics: