Partial and complete developments
Your KSP solution
PHYTEC is your responsible partner for partial or complete developments - from specification to development, lifecycle management of hardware and software to series production.
Your project benefits from our wealth of experience from numerous projects and successful product developments.
Our developers have extensive know-how in the areas of embedded imaging, IoT, embedded security, update & device management, artificial intelligence and low power solutions. In addition, we have state-of-the-art production equipment and test fields for hardware and software at the company's headquarters in Mainz.
Just as much development support _ as you wish
We see ourselves as your partner throughout the entire life cycle of your project. Our know-how and our infrastructure are available to you even if you take over the development in large parts or completely yourself. Our goal is long-term partnerships in which all companies involved can optimally contribute their core competencies.
- We check your parts lists and advise you on component selection (e.g. with regard to availability, risk of discontinuation and software support).
- We carry out reviews of your circuit diagrams, planned hardware and software.
- We provide our know-how and technical measuring equipment for commissioning and troubleshooting.
- We support you in adapting the BSPs to your hardware.
- We are at your side with the design of your housing - from the first models from the 3D printer to complete development.
- We are also happy to take over the approval process for specific certificates for your end product for you.
Product certifications _
Embedded hardware from PHYTEC includes the following certifications and safety standards as standard:
- DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015
- CE / FCC compliant
- EU Directive 2011/65 / EU (RoHs), Annex II
- IPC-A-600 classes 2, 3 acceptance of printed circuit boards
- IPC-A-610 Class 2 acceptance of electronic components
(Class 3 on request)
- IPC-J-STD-004 “No-Clean” requirements for flux
(Solder paste class ROL0)
Your contact for part and
+ 49 (0) 6131 / 9221-32
Successful applications from our customers:
IVU Transport Technologies
Upgradeable hardware modules turn the IVU.ticket.box on-board computer into a networked control center in buses and trams.
Based on PHYTEC standard components, Nextsense quickly and effectively developed the high-end product CALIPRI.
Powerful embedded hardware and customer-specific software enable uncomplicated and safe operation of the ABL e-charging stations.
The machine learning technology for camera-based automation and quality assessment from beh.digital makes the use of AI easier.
For a new generation of the OEM Lateral Flow Reader "ESEQuant Flex", PHYTEC has developed the device electronics from specification in close cooperation with DIALUNOX.
The Thermoplan Black & White 4 touch control unit is controlled with a phyCORE i.MX 6 system.
With our technology, the extrusion technology company iNOEX developed a portable measuring device for measuring the wall thickness of plastic pipes.
The energy consumption in heating circuits can be intelligently monitored and controlled thanks to the embedded system.
The built-in embedded system enables individual fitness programs to be called up and set, which makes training even more efficient and safe.
For the communication electronics in e-bikes, myStromer relies on the phyCORE-i.MX 6UL System on Module from PHYTEC.
Our embedded experts are there for you!
Secure your personal consultation appointment quickly, easily and free of charge.
30 minutes exclusively for you and your project!
Other interesting topics: