Innovation-open IIoT platform
Intelligent and future-proof control unit in the DIN rail housing
- Industrial and long-term available i.MX 8M Plus Cortex-A53 / -M7 controller
- Machine learning without a cloud connection
- Two independent camera interfaces for e.g. 2D / 3D image processing
- Support of a large number of industrial network standards (5x Gbit Ethernet (4x TSN), CAN FD, I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Protection of customer data and know-how through optional TPM chip
- Open to innovation through extension plugs
- OEM modifiable in terms of branding and delivery condition
- Connection for LVDS display and HDMI monitor
- miniPCIe slot for radio modules (BT / WLAN / LTE) and SSD storage
- Extension packages available for special fields of application
- DIN rail housing available in various colors and printing
- Implementation of own application software
- Current Yocto-based LinuxBSP (LTS kernel)
- Prepared for update and device management
209 mm x 68 mm x 119 mm
ARM Cortex-A53 / -M7
This IIoT wholesale service package is ideally suited for new Industry 4.0 and retrofit solutions - fully prepared for intelligent data analysis and control in a variety of areas of application.
The phyCONTROL-Ain is the powerful and intelligent all-rounder from the family of OEM solutions. Thanks to a large number of industrial interfaces, two camera interfaces, optional display connections, a miniPCIe slot and many more, the possible uses are almost unlimited, whether for Industry 4.0 (e.g. robot control), IIoT applications (e.g. edge computing), medical technology and much more. The centerpiece, the i.MX 8M Plus Application Processor, has a powerful NPU (Neural Processing Unit) in addition to high computing power, excellent graphic capabilities and the option for real-time applications. This allows AI or machine learning without a cloud connection.
Flexible assembly options and additional packages enable optimal adaptation to the requirements in terms of application area and cost structure. A sophisticated range of services enables series production to be carried out quickly and easily and ensures an easy, quick and successful market launch. The services include, for example, partial or complete development, production and assembly, branding and labeling, packaging and logistics.
- Price / performance optimization through flexible assembly options
- Comprehensive advance service package for the quick and affordable implementation of your innovative ideas
- Easy market launch and success with applications for e.g. embedded imaging, artificial intelligence, industrial communication (especially TSN)
- Individual, cost-effective expansion for your interface requirements using expansion plugs
- Easy integration of your systems in cloud solutions
- Security for your customers through secure boot, secure root file system and certificate management
- Current Linux / Yocto versions including long-term maintenance right from the start
- Update service for your customers through device management solutions from PHYTEC
- Future-proof through long-term care and expansion
- Expansion packages for embedded imaging and AI
Individual Extra Services:
|Ethernet||5x 10/100/1000BASE-T (4x TSN support)|
|Wireless||via Mini PCIe Slot|
|USB||USB-C 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 host|
|Serial||2x UART on Expansion Connector|
|CAN||2x CAN FD on Expansion Connector|
|PCle||1x miniPCIe (plus Micro-SIM Card Socket)|
|MMC/SD/SDIO||microSD Card Slot|
|Expansion Connector||I²C, SPI, SDIO (4-bit), 2x UART, 2x CAN FD, USB 2.0 host|
|Display||HDMI2.0a, 2x LVDS (Internal)|
|Camera||1x phyCAM-L (long cable), 1x MIPI CSI-2 (phyCAM-M)|
|User Control Elements||1x Reset Button, 4x LED (3x user-programmable)|
If you have any questions, please contact our technical sales department directly: +49 (0) 6131 9221-32
With the PHYTEC Board Support Package, you benefit from an extensive infrastructure Security features, update & device management and the one supported by the Linux Foundation Yocto ™ Project for your software development.
PHYTEC products have extensive Security features in hardware and software. You can find all supported functions in our comparison table for all controllers.
We constantly monitor the Product change notifications (PCNs) of our suppliers. In the event of component changes or cancellations, the timely procurement of alternatives is initiated.
you have an individual request for this product? Give us a call: +49 (0) 6131 9221 32
Visit our Online Showroom with trends and innovations almost as if you could touch them!
Take a quarter of an hour and take a look at our new products and technologies with one of our embedded experts - filmed live with two cameras and shown in person!
Education + Training _ Use our know-how for your product development
With the know-how transfer from our experts to your developers, you will reach your goal faster!
Participants in our training courses receive a solid knowledge of professional hardware and software development.
Online seminars _ Helpful embedded knowledge explained in a nutshell in short video sessions
In informative online seminars with our experts and partners, we will inform you about exciting topics from the embedded industry.
You will get a free insight into new hardware and software solutions and learn more about special offers.
Other interesting topics: