Now all the more!
Expert exchange on our
"non-virtual exhibition stand"
Since there are many good reasons why we should finally exchange ideas in peace and quiet, we have done everything to ensure that, despite the cancellation of the SPS trade fair, we can exchange professional and personal discussions in joint discussions. That is why we dismantled the SPS booth, brought it to Mainz and rebuilt it at PHYTEC. At the same time, cameramen were hired and professional lighting was provided.
Now only you are missing:
We will be happy to welcome you from Tuesday, November 23.11.2021rd, 09.00 from XNUMX a.m. for undisturbed discussions via video conference - almost like at the exhibition stand.
Just click the button and off you go:
And, as usual, you can expect this from our joint discussions:
- Joint exchange from expert to expert on an equal footing
- professionally competent input and tips for your projects
- Ideas for possible new solutions
- The latest system on modules, single board computers, IoT gateways, design services and software solutions are available for your development ideas
In addition, we offer you on the "non-virtual exhibition stand":
- more confidential atmosphere than at the live fair
- We can call in additional experts from our competence centers for you at any time
- we show you concrete examples and solutions from our customer projects - so "almost to touch"
Your contact person:
+ 49 (0) 6131 / 9221-32
Are you looking for the right embedded components for your product? Would you like to find out more about the latest PHYTEC System on Modules, Single Board Computers, IoT Gateways and our Embedded Design Service? Then let's talk about common development potential now.
You will experience these embedded ideas at the "non-virtual trade fair":