1. Open "VMPlayer Workstation"
2. Click on "Open a virtual machine" on the right side of the window
3. Choose the correct OVA file to import
4. Enter the desired location and name of the VM and click "Import"
If you see the following error message, click "Retry"
5. After the import is complete, the virtual machine can be selected in the left list and started.
1. Open "VirtualBox"
2. Click the "Import" button
3. Choose the correct OVA file
4. Click on "Finish"
5. Now the import should start and you will see the progress in the progress bar
6. When the import is done you can see the virtual machine in the table on the left side