Yocto + phyBSP
60 min. Online workshop
Would you like a first look at Yocto and the board support package from PHYTEC? Or have you already specified a specific request for your project? Then ask for your free session of up to 60 minutes now.
With its extensive features and possibilities, Yocto not only offers your project everything you need, but also much more that you may not need. The first contact with Yocto can be overwhelming. For example, the Yocto Mega Manual contains more than 300 MB of useful and useless knowledge. We will help you to find your way in this jungle and show you simple ways how your project with PHYTEC hardware and the Yocto Project ™ will be a success.
Technical requirements for your participation:
- Email address to receive login information
- Screen sharing / audio / video / whiteboard / chat
- Backup: conference call
Our FAE team will get in touch with you via Zoom, because this way we can interact and respond to your individual needs.
Frequently asked questions are answered - e.g .:
- What exactly is the Yocto Project ™ and what are the advantages?
- How do I bring my own features and adjustments into the PHYTEC example BSP – what is the ideal workflow here?
- How do I add hardware features to my BSP added – how do I find the necessary drivers and libraries?
Yocto Project and all related marks and logos are registered trademarks of The Linux Foundation. This website is not, in any way, endorsed by the Yocto Project™ or The Linux Foundation.
Other interesting topics: