AI at the Edge: Implementing ML and Embedded Vision Applications
How can you implement machine learning (ML) and embedded vision applications?
We will introduce the concept of artificial intelligence (AI) on edge computing and show how to unlock ML and embedded vision applications in a PHYTEC hardware based on NXP's processor technology. Thanks to the celebrity facial recognition demo, you will know more about how feasible it is to run AI applications on a neural processing unit and learn more about the several numerical libraries in Python, written in conjunction with NXP eIQ™ infrastructure.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- View step by step demo of how to use facial recognition algorithms to train a CCN Network using pictures of celebrities to detect what celebrity you most look like
- How to capture image Data through MIPI cameras & process using OpenCV library
- How to do LBP classifications for object recognition and how to use ResNet50 or MobileNetV2 networks to extract embeddings
- Predictive maintenance, how and why ML will help to improve product functionality
- The new processor from NXP with integrated NPU
SPECIAL OFFER: PHYTEC will provide complementary project workshop that consists of individual consultation with experts for two hours on each topic like AI, Embedded Imaging, Security & Device management that is tailored to the need of your project to Registrants.
Please register here.