We share our know-how
We are happy to share interesting developments and embedded topics at our worldwide locations with you and support future progress for new ideas with this openly accessible knowledge.
In our live webinars, you can ask our embedded experts and partners questions after the presentations and choose a suitable date for recorded seminars. Your participation is free of charge. If you missed an appointment, you can watch the recording at a later time or register again.
Online seminar: "AI at the Edge"
AI at the Edge:
Implementing ML and Embedded Vision Applications
We will show you how ML and embedded image processing applications can be activated with the new phyBOARD-Pollux based on processor technology from NXP.
Thanks to the Celebrity Face Recognition Demo, you will learn more about how it is feasible to run AI applications on a neural processing unit and learn more about the various numeric libraries in Python that have been written in conjunction with the NXP eIQ ™ infrastructure.
What you will learn in this English online seminar:
- Step by step explanation of how to use facial recognition algorithms to train a CCN network based on pictures of celebrities and find out which celebrity you are most likely to see
- How to acquire image data via MIPI cameras and process them with the OpenCV library
- How to perform LBP classifications for object recognition and how to use ResNet50 or MobileNetV2 networks to extract embeddings
- How and why ML helps improve product functionality
- The new i.MX 8M Plus processor from NXP with integrated NPU
- Yves Astein, PHYTEC Product Manager
- Dr. Jan Werth, PHYTEC data scientist
Exclusive offer: In addition to the online seminar, PHYTEC offers a project workshop that consists of a two-hour individual consultation with experts on the topics of AI, embedded imaging, security and update & device management, who are well prepared for the requirements of your project. For further details please contact: email@example.com
Online seminar: "Start with AI"
inVision TechTalks _ The simple and cost-effective integration of professional image processing
Online seminar recording from November 03.11.2020rd, XNUMX
Education + Training _ Use our know-how for your product development
With the know-how transfer from our experts to your developers, you will reach your goal faster!
Participants in our training courses receive a solid knowledge of professional hardware and software development.
Other interesting topics: